What is a Virtual CFO?
A Virtual CFO is an on demand resource to help guide your business, keep the finances under control and provide you with expert financial knowledge when and as you need it. A full time Chief Financial Officer can be expensive and may not be fully or effectively utilised in the business.
Our Virtual CFO Solution provides you with a fully qualified and experienced Chartered Accountant, who has worked for many years as a Group Financial Controller of an ASX listed property development company that you can use as a part time resource in your business to gain the financial expertise that you may be missing in the business at a lower cost.
Why do you need a Virtual CFO?
- To help drive your businesses financial results by increasing growth, profits and cashflow
- To control your business processes
- Access to an independent finance professional as and when you need them
- You have been running your business the same way for so long that you need someone to take a fresh look at the business
- You get all the benefits of a full time CFO at a fraction of the cost. We tailor the level of involvement that suits your business needs and budget
What does a Virtual CFO do?
- Strategic advice
- Business management and financial services
- Business improvement
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Performance monitoring
- Attendance at Management and Board meetings
- Manage your full accounting function
- Liaise with banks
- Control costs
- Simplify your business
- Business structuring
- Feasibility and due diligence